(2) Employee Experience from a scientific perspective
Without Customer Experience there is no Employee Experience and vice versa. But… how do you translate all those CX methodologies to EX? And how do you find the right compass for EX? 99 out of 100 Employee Engagement tools are actually not measuring engagement. And no, eNPS is not a metric for employee engagement. The problem is that organisations are not aware of this while as a consequence, your EX compass steers you in the wrong direction. And that explains why results are staying behind in many organisations.
In this session, I (Zanna) share with you from a scientific, pragmatic ánd proven approach how you can map the employee journey and measure the true, scientific concept of employee engagement and, more importantly, the latent drivers of your employees. We will also dive into designing an onboarding experience with these insights and the insights from behavioral science. As in the CX session, I will share the sense and nonsense around EX.
Format of the session
- Two hour session with a mix of listening and doing (at no cost);
- For each organisation 4-7 participants join the session (to share knowledge more broadly);
- The break out groups are per organisation (to get started with it right away);
- Check the video of the session on designing transformation to give you an idea of the session format.
Check if you fit the criteria below
- You already took part in the CX inspiration session and/or have worked with Zanna’s scientific approach of latent drivers.
- You are able to find 4-7 enthusiastic colleagues to join this session.