(3) Designing energizing and sustainable transformation
Do you want to design a transformation program that generates energy and fun across your organisation instead of frustration and resistance? In this session I (Zanna) share with you the insights of 4 of the best books on behavioral science and how you can start working with them in your own organisation. For each book I share the key concepts, my experiences of working with them in organisations and how you yourself can start working with them right away. The 4 books are: Alive at work, Primed to Perform, Tiny Habits and Viral change.
Format of the session
- Two hour session with a mix of listening and doing (at no cost);
- For each organisation 4-7 participants join the session (to share knowledge more broadly);
- The break out groups are per organisation (to get started with it right away);
- Check the video to give you an idea of the session format.
Check if you fit the criteria below
- You already took part in the CX inspiration session and/or have worked with Zanna’s scientific approach of latent drivers.
- You are able to find 4-7 enthusiastic colleagues to join this session.