PRIVACY AND COOKIES STATEMENT OF ACCELERATE IN EXPERIENCE
The important thing to remember is that Accelerate In Experience treats your privacy as we ourselves wish to be treated. We collect personal data from you which we protect against third parties. We only collect the data required for your optimum experience when following the training courses and receiving inspiration via newsletters. You are of course free to unsubscribe directly from the newsletters, each time you receive an email.
The detailed version of the privacy statement can be found below.
Should you have any questions, feel free to mail firstname.lastname@example.org!
Personal data for registration
When registering for one of our online programs, we will request personal data from you. We do not need to know all your personal details, but rather only what is strictly necessary in order to arrange your participation as effectively as possible. Below you will find a summary of the personal data we require, and why:
- First name and surname: in order to address you personally.
- email address: for all login and training data, as well as for the newsletters.
- Company name: for correct addressing of invoices, unless you are registered as a private person.
- Mobile phone number: to be able to reach you easily when scheduling the 1-to-1 coaching, for example.
- Participation history: to avoid sending you emails regarding a training course you have already followed.
- Invoicing data: address and possible extras such as PO or cost center number (though these are not officially personal data but rather organizational data).
We use your data as follows:
- Newsletters: from which you can immediately unsubscribe if you find them to be irrelevant or not sufficiently inspiring for you.
- Reviews: we will always check with you whether your review may be published. If you would rather not have your name mentioned, we will check whether the review may be published anonymously. The reviews provide other users with a better idea of the training (courses). And should your review give us cause for questions, we would appreciate being able to contact you. This allows us to continuously learn and to gear the training (courses) more appropriately to our users’ needs.
If you would like to view, amend or remove your personal data, please send an email requesting this tor email@example.com and we’ll immediately take care of it for you.
The retention period depends on the purpose for which we have received or collected the data, and any statutory obligations (think in terms of the tax authorities’ retention period for financial data). As soon as the training is no longer available to you (max. 1 year after creating your account) and you unsubscribe from the newsletter, your data will be immediately removed.
We recognize the importance of safeguarding your privacy at all times. Should you however feel that we have not been diligent enough, please let us know immediately. We can then rectify the situation. Should our solution not be satisfactory, there is the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervising board, the Personal Data Protection Commission.
Protection of personal data
In order to protect your personal data, we have taken the following measures:
- All servers and devices used by our staff are protected by the latest security software, including a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only collaborate with third parties who have an optimum data protection system, see the privacy statements of these parties as shared above.
- We only send your data via secure Internet connections.
Cookies and tracking pixels
Our website contains essential, statistical and marketing cookies:
- An essential cookie has a purely technical function in order to ensure that the website functions optimally.
- The statistical cookie collects anonymized data on the use of our website and therefore helps us optimize the website.
- The marketing cookies monitor your surfing behavior. This only concerns cookies from embedded content derived from YouTube and LinkedIn.
- A tracking pixel is an electronic file (generally 1-pixel x 1-pixel in size) included in an email (our newsletter for example). The use of a tracking pixel allows us to check whether an email has been read. We can then learn whether our newsletters require improvement or whether we can send you even more relevant content, based on your interests on which you click in the newsletter.
Removing or disabling cookies
Of course you are free to disable cookies. Please note that if you do so, our websites will not work optimally. An explanation on how to disable or remove cookies can be found here:
We use Google Analytics, in order to be able to research the habits, the wishes and the user behavior of our visitors. This allows us to gear our website more effectively to the target group and to comply with the wishes of the user more effectively. Thanks to Google Analytics, we know how often visitors click on a certain item, and which pages of the website work well or possibly need improvement. We do not provide any personal data to third parties, unless we are obliged to do so by law or when it is essential for execution of your contract with Accelerate In Experience.
Google must adhere to the Safe Harbor principles and is affiliated to the Safe Harbor program of the US Department of Commerce This means that an appropriate level of protection is offered for the processing of any personal data.
Adjustments, questions and feedback
Accelerate In Experience
6852 HH HUISSEN
T: +31 (0)6-23511779
Latest update: 15 aug 2020